♥LADYTAVIASWIFT.
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED (:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monster.
CHWA YI JIE
MSN ; Facebook


Currently, I'm schooling still, in CSS 2-1`10
13 years of my life, loving Green Club!!!!! :D (L)


Speechless.


Monday, April 19, 2010
HelloO!
I must say that for the brief period of mid year exams, it might be inconvenient to post blogposts, so it's gonna be still for a while. When the exams are over, be sure to tune back in!

Also, shit manz. Tomorrow is the NYAA Bollywood Dance Exam Grading. And I haven't practiced the moves well. And what's worse-I am gonna be the front person. Wish me gd luk. X,X'''

Also, Good Luck for all of you all, especially you guys and yr exams!

I will be posting photos of ME ONLY in the recent March Nanjing 2010 Exchange Trip after the exams, COuncil Outing and Blaaa everything else.

Gd LUckieS!
C.YJ



Telephone.
2-1`10 Athirah Aida Charmaine Daniel HuiLing JingWen Jolyn LeeHui LiXian Rissa Tin Hang WeiQi W.YiJie YingQi