|
|
Monster.
CHWA YI JIE
MSN ; Facebook
Currently, I'm schooling still, in CSS 2-1`10 13 years of my life, loving Green Club!!!!! :D (L) Speechless.
|
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Hi! everyone!greatnews! as I have spoken to the council, action will be taken very soon for our hatred noises in the library. When action IS taken, hope all are happy about it! Also, remember to co-operate and know what a library is meant to be yea. BTW, today was strange. All of us were discussing the strange outfits our teachers wore today, not to mention names but its really random fashion. LOL. Some of you are terrified, happy or excited for this blogskin. Whichever it may be, this blog is definitely updated daily as much as I can, so do not worry for any dead silence. Feel free to tag on my tagboard I installed, and THANKS JUNHO for the blogskin, and he's helping me add music. Meanwhile just wait. Three cheers for JUNHO! Really, thanks! For anyone to tell me something.. how was the NAPFA test? I wish I'll get a great Golf woops, GOld. That is, if I get to make it for my 2.4km run. JYJY! I am recently onto songs and books, no more drama craziness. But when Tavia the sad girl there on my blogskin is acting new dramas, I will sure to watch! SO LONG THEN C.YJ |
Telephone.
2-1`10
Athirah
Aida
Charmaine
Daniel
HuiLing
JingWen
Jolyn
LeeHui
LiXian
Rissa
Tin Hang
WeiQi
W.YiJie
YingQi
|