♥LADYTAVIASWIFT.
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED (:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monster.
CHWA YI JIE
MSN ; Facebook


Currently, I'm schooling still, in CSS 2-1`10
13 years of my life, loving Green Club!!!!! :D (L)


Speechless.


New Extravagent Post
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Hi Everyone who is viewing!
Welcome and this is my very most personal blog, all under the most famous love of Tavia Yeung, Saving Earth, Mushmom, Susanna Kwan. :P
So today is Apr 13, where I had CCA duh, but I kind of had a general meeting on Council Stuff. That meant we stayed up late, but I still saw many of you guys still CCA-ing, so all the best! You guys don't feel tired? Rest Well!

Someone tell me why I like suddenly facebooking. It's just childish, by the way I know that. So, I'd prefer to stick to blogging. Improves your language and I get to be a cool person who has an online diary lol.

Lol. I recently clinched up an itch to think of song lyrics, but when the inspiration is arrived, maybe I can share it with you guys. This IS REALLY RANDOM sudden flow of song craziness. Just know that.

Thus, signing off from a tiring day...zzzz...
C.YJ a.k.a Tavia Yeung Fan



Telephone.
2-1`10 Athirah Aida Charmaine Daniel HuiLing JingWen Jolyn LeeHui LiXian Rissa Tin Hang WeiQi W.YiJie YingQi