♥LADYTAVIASWIFT.
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED (:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monster.
CHWA YI JIE
MSN ; Facebook


Currently, I'm schooling still, in CSS 2-1`10
13 years of my life, loving Green Club!!!!! :D (L)


Speechless.


Friday, May 21, 2010
Everything that make life great...
Went West Coast Park yesterday to play play play.
AND I GOT MY MUFFINN BACK AFTER two teachers..
First, it was MS Wong, then Mr Wu. SIannzz
But in the end, I earned my muffin back! The bollywood dance was very complicated. Don't ask me to perform bollywood anymore. If wanted, I would perform POker Face or Bad Romance lol. I can remember Lady GaGa's Dance Steps. Not bollywood,no.

Muffin saves the day! I spent the whole day playing handball in NYAA. I totally suck at it, but never mind.
That's all. Have a great weekend.
C.Y.J
PS!!!!! JUSTIN BIEBER BROKE HIS VOICE XD ANOTHER GAGA COMPETITOR OUT OF THE WAY!! BARBIE AND BIEBER SUCKS!!! lol NANANEPOOPOO



Telephone.
2-1`10 Athirah Aida Charmaine Daniel HuiLing JingWen Jolyn LeeHui LiXian Rissa Tin Hang WeiQi W.YiJie YingQi