|
|
Monster.
CHWA YI JIE
MSN ; Facebook
Currently, I'm schooling still, in CSS 2-1`10 13 years of my life, loving Green Club!!!!! :D (L) Speechless.
|
Monday, May 10, 2010
Exams are finally coming to an end. It is also obvious that I have been very unlucky.. For Higher Chinese, my letter was in the wrong format. For English, Summary was way OUT. For Math, I am just speechless - lol let me just publicize Lady GaGa's Speechless song lol. For Science, I just screwed it up too much. For History, I didn't finish up 1 or 2 (I forgot)SBQ questions! So... Word of the day... GG Good Game. Screwed. Tomorrow's the worst - Math Paper 1 with worst and heaviest algebra. What can I do? I am just looking through books. GIVE ME THE LIGHT!! O.O I am just so tired now.. Let me rest. Things are screwed up so much, I'm gonna die in the June Holidays. OHMYGOD I'll have to sharpen up everything during the holidays. Whatthehell. Secondary Life Sucks. Life is A WHORE. =.= Then, I play Lady Gaga's song for tomorrow's paper heavy on algebra, titled "Eh, There's Nothing Else I can Say." and that I am totally "Speechless". Call it a "Bad Romance"... C.YJ |
Telephone.
2-1`10
Athirah
Aida
Charmaine
Daniel
HuiLing
JingWen
Jolyn
LeeHui
LiXian
Rissa
Tin Hang
WeiQi
W.YiJie
YingQi
|