♥LADYTAVIASWIFT.
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED (:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monster.
CHWA YI JIE
MSN ; Facebook


Currently, I'm schooling still, in CSS 2-1`10
13 years of my life, loving Green Club!!!!! :D (L)


Speechless.


I'm not forgetting again!
Monday, May 24, 2010
This time, I am not forgetting again. The 7 book tasks have been completed and safely in my bag. Also, just to share the 7 book tasks I did were on these titles:
1. The Merlin Conspiracy
2. Nigel Marven's Giant Creepy Crawlies
3. Star Wars Adventures Ep. 1
4. Well, Really, Mr. Twiddle!
5. Chilli & Collection of other Poems
6. Lost Love, Lost Child
7. Colours of Life: Poetry Collection

Yea.. I'll never forget to bring it tomorrow again. NEVER.
Chinese HW Overload! WE got 3x Reading Reflection 500-word essay, 5x Newspaper Reports and Practice 6&8. Holidays have never been busier. Trying to finish them.

Busy Busy.
*Telephone.*
C.Y.J



Telephone.
2-1`10 Athirah Aida Charmaine Daniel HuiLing JingWen Jolyn LeeHui LiXian Rissa Tin Hang WeiQi W.YiJie YingQi