♥LADYTAVIASWIFT.
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED (:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Monster.
CHWA YI JIE
MSN ; Facebook


Currently, I'm schooling still, in CSS 2-1`10
13 years of my life, loving Green Club!!!!! :D (L)


Speechless.


Lots to share!
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Hihi,
I have lots to share today. Firstly about the box which is actually a small system for plant growing which many of you guys say it looks like an ice cream tub you guys saw me carrying with. I had some trouble dealing with understanding what I have to do AFTER the seeds germinates. But I guess I'll settle that next time.

Yeahh.. a close-up on my currently trying-to-germinate seeds. These are actually Newburg Chye Sim.
Hope I can photo them growing!!



GREEN CLUB!!

Also, I have taken so many holiday stuff that I am dying.. SO today I was tired and wanted to grab a seat in the bus but a freaky woman snatched it. I literally already stuck my first leg in the seat. She just said excuse me and being polite I thought she just wanted to get through but she went to sit there. =.= I should've taken a photo and post it here. Sadly it was hard, too many people around.

PLus! Here are the pics from the West COast lunch ( more of a play ) trip. Pics with charmaince and Dion lol.



I wAnt A RETAKE OF THIS PICTURE!! ITS FREAKYY!!!



Yay! Looking forward to holidays! Full of CCA and TDP! Yay 文化营!!

Congrats to us for WINNING 4th in the National News making competition! Continue to vote for us till 2 June so that we can stand chances to win the web-popularity prize!

Signing off,
C.Y.J
BLABLA



Telephone.
2-1`10 Athirah Aida Charmaine Daniel HuiLing JingWen Jolyn LeeHui LiXian Rissa Tin Hang WeiQi W.YiJie YingQi